The 2015 Gala Celebration
The 2016 Gala was once again successful in bringing in donations and helping us to further our cause. On November 5, 2016, over 100 guests enjoyed an evening of great food, music, and dancing at the Orchard Park Country Club. Furthermore, the CRC was able to auction off six beautiful photographs from the Ridge.
Thank you to our guest Master of Ceremonies, Maryalice Demler (Channel 2 News Anchor). We honored CRC Vice President and long-time director Ron Michnik with the fifth annual Raymond A. Fabiniak Guardian Award. We also presented CRC director Mike Neumeister with the first Benefactor award for his significant contribution to the Conservancy as chairman of all five of our annual galas.
After dinner and presentation, guests danced to the music of the Mark Mazur Band.
We wish to thank Dick and Karen Penfold for serving as Honorary Chairpersons this year. Their generosity and dedication is deeply appreciated.
Our gratitude to all of the generous people and organizations that contributed to the success of this event and subsequently, to the continued success of our organization:
- Dick and Karen Penfold
- Kustom Workz, LLC
- Habib Family Charitable Fund
- Try-It Distributing
- Kristina and Carlos Flores
- The Betsy and John Sullivan Family
- Polymer Conversions, Inc.
- Towne Ford
- Mike and Janette Neumeister
- Ron and Mary Clare Smith
- Cohen & Lombardo, Inc.
- Sanderson Wealth Management, LLC
- West Herr Automotive Group
We also wish to thank our Gala Planning Committee:
- Honorary Event Chairman Dick Penfold
- Committee Chair Mike Neumeister
- John Bailey
- Paul Maurer, Entercom Communications
- Justine LeFauve
- Bill Even, The Coming Wave, LLC.